Monday, May 3, 2010

Family

Well we just got back from Disneyland and we had a GREAT time! The weather was awesome (sorry about the snow here hehe) and we had tons of fun. I still have to download and edit my pics but here are some pics of a few weeks ago.

My sweet nephew Everett was blessed a few weeks ago and Jon and Julie live near us so we had everyone over to our house after the blessing and lunch. IMG_5341                 The kiddos played outside and Lissie loved picking the flowery weeds in our grass.IMG_5342                        Grandpa and Taylor on our neighbor’s swings.

IMG_5344 IMG_5346 IMG_5347                 I held Everett most of the day/evening and I loved it. He is the cutest thing ever and he is so good tempered. Look at his amazing eyes!IMG_5348               We had leftovers from Everett’s blessing lunch and it was really fun. I absolutely love having people in my home. It was weird how happy it made me to have so many people and kids running around our home. I feel so blessed to have a home and even more blessed to have great family to share it with.

IMG_5361             I almost feel flattered when people make themselves comfortable in my home. I love it when they are at ease enough to get a drink from the fridge or dig around for something to eat! Some people might feel weird if guests were doing that, but I love it!IMG_5359IMG_5360IMG_5355  Debbie has started doing Tai Chi to help with her muscles and stretching and everyone teases her. She’s teaching the boys some sweet moves here.IMG_5364 IMG_5363    Watching some Shrek 2 after dinner and playing outside.IMG_5369                          Lissie, Everett and Wellyn. Lissie’s eyes looked funky in both pictures I took!IMG_5365              Just enjoying some Shrek with Grandpa on the couch. Taylor LOVES Grandpa Hill and follows him around! It’s so stinkin’ cute!

1 comment:

Julie P. said...

Love the pics! We love having you guys so close-Wells LOVES having Danny to play with all the time. We need to do dinner more often:)