Wednesday, July 16, 2008

So you think you can dance is coming to Utah!


I absolutely love the reality show "So You Think You Can Dance". It's basically like American Idol for dancing and I can't get enough of it. I have loved to dance my entire life and this show is amazing. I have watched it for 3 seasons now and I can't get enough. At the end of the show, the top 10 dancers go on a tour across the U.S. to perform. Last year, I went with a bunch of friends down to Reno, NV to watch the show! It was awesome and a ton of fun. It was crazy though because we went right before finals and it was a really long drive and my car broke down. :) Not so good. But I just found that this year the tour is coming to Utah! They are performing at the E Center on September 23! YEAAHHH! I'm so excited and I can't wait to get tickets! I just wanted to blog about it because I'm so happy about the whole thing. Hurrah for SYTYCD.
Here are a few of my fave dances so far this season:










2 comments:

Laurel said...

I had to blog-stalk you because we love your family so much! You are absolutely beautiful and I LOVE looking at all of your pictures, Haley.

We saw your mom at Alicia's baby shower last night and she said you are doing fabulous. I would love to stay in touch with our blogs. :)

Send me an email to laurel.richardson@yahoo.com so I can send you the invite to our blog (it's private 'cause I got a creepy comment a while ago...). Can't wait to hear from you!

Julie P. said...

Ok so I sometimes love this show and I sometimes don't. Never missed an episode last season but this season I am about half and half. My favorite dance was with -can't remember names- but the last couple on your videos. Its the first dance they did together with the whole going away to war theme-know which one I'm talking about?
Anyways-awesome!!!