Monday, October 4, 2010

The Circus

Dan and I went to the circus at the Energy Solutions Arena last week and it was really fun! We had seen the elephant parade and it was so exciting and then Dan’s brother invited us to go to the circus!

I got a discount from my work so we didn’t pay much at even though we were in the upper bowl, we were at the very bottom of the upper bowl :) IMG_6011 IMG_6012 There was so much to see and watch and I couldn’t see everything at once! They did some amazing things and we were completely entertained the entire time.IMG_6014 

The circus was on Friday and then on Saturday we went boating for the last time of the summer. It was such a gorgeous day and we wore wetsuit so it was really comfortable. I was so happy that I got some sun too!

IMG_6024 

After boating , we drove up to Alta to see the leaves. There were hardly any reds, but the bright green and yellow were beautiful!

IMG_6017 IMG_6018 IMG_6020

I look awesome since we just finished boating…

No comments: