Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Cali part 1

We went to California two weeks ago and we had a GREAT time! My mom is from Northern California so we were able to fly out there and visit my grandparents and aunts, uncles, cousins, and cousins kids (2nd cousins??).

Dan and I flew out Wednesday night, and my mom and sister were supposed to come Thursday but my mom got deathly ill with the flu so just my sister came (my mom is going this week).

IMG_5164                            We went to San Francisco for the day and it was GORGEOUS! I have never been there in the spring and it was about 80 degrees and sunny! If at all possible, I recommend San Fran in the Spring!IMG_5165                                    The streets of San Francisco.IMG_5167 IMG_5189 

We drove to this place overlooking the city called Twin Peaks and it was amazing. The day was so clear and we could see the whole city and the Golden Gate Bridge.IMG_5192

Steph and I were really excited to be there. Dan may or may not have already been annoyed with us at this point (first stop of the day).

IMG_5190 IMG_5199 IMG_5197 IMG_5187

Dan just enjoying the view…

IMG_5184 IMG_5185IMG_5188

Steph is getting a great shot here I’m sure :)

After Twin Peaks, we drove to the beach and oh my goodness we were in heaven! It was gorgeous and we would have stayed all day but we weren’t prepared for such grand weather.IMG_5204 IMG_5206IMG_5202 IMG_5207 IMG_5209

Steph liked this Graffiti wall :)

I’ll post the rest of the trip in a separate post later today or tomorrow!

2 comments:

Nicole S. said...

What beautiful weather! Looks like you all had a great time.

Blakelee and Michael Ellis said...

I freakin love san fran. I'm so jealous you guys got to go. You are adoreable!