Saturday, February 20, 2010

A New Look

I have had long hair for EVER! I cut a lot off my jr. year of high school, but grew it right out again. I have always loved it long but I started to get really sick of it so I decided to chop it off!Sampsons_0597                  This is my long hair in October or so when we got family pictures.      Sampsons_0598                    So around Christmas I cut off a lot of it but kept it a little long just in case I didn’t want it shorter. I really liked it for a few weeks, but then it just started to bug me a lot. I was ALWAYS pulling it up and it was the length that would always get caught in my collar and stuff.IMG_4781                                    So I finally decided to cut even more off! I chopped the rest of it today and I really like it! I haven’t had my hair this short since I was a little girl so it’s really weird for me. I can’t believe I can’t pull it in a ponytail and it’s so weird to not feel hair on my neck!                               IMG_5109[4]            I really love it and it’s nice to change things up a little bit. It’s definitely different for me, but it’s just hair and if I don’t like it, I can grow it out! But for now I’m excited about my new look!                        IMG_5110 IMG_5111 IMG_5112

10 comments:

The Steeds said...

Super Cute! I just love it.

Rob and Vienna said...

Oh my gosh! I love love love it. You look so cute. I'm growing mine out right now, but that makes me want to cut it short again :)

ShaNae said...

Super cute!!

Amanda said...

I LOVE IT!! That style really suits you and I can't wait to see it in person.

Hailey Jones said...

love your hair.
love it.

Amy said...

It looks SO cute!

Taryn said...

I think it is soo soo cute! Makes me want to cut mine now :)

Becky Green said...

haley your hair is super cute :) It was nice long, but it really fits your face short!

PS, can you tell me where your fall pictures were taken?? I really like that place! email me if you can :) rebeckygreen@gmail.com. I would SOO love to know!

Marye said...

I LOVE IT! It is so cute!

Leslie said...

Looks good!