Monday, October 19, 2009

Dreaming....

Sometimes at work I just dream about things. Some of those things include cute clothes, a cute house and decorations, cute kids, a piano, and vacations with Dan, among other things. Luckily I have a gorgeous view of the side of the mountains in Ogden from my office and right now it's really amazing. The colors are incredible outside my window and all the way up the mountainside.

While staring out the window, I started dreaming about going on a perfectly relaxing fall vacation with Dan to the mountains somewhere like this. We have always dreamed that someday we can have a cabin in the mountains and this picture looks pretty perfect to me. Hopefully we can find this place someday and spend a lot of time here! Here is to dreaming...

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Can we come too? It looks so beautiful!

brooke said...

Your pictures are beautiful!! Such a pretty family! Thanks so much for visiting our blog. :) I noticed your little 'live laugh love' button...so glad you could use it!! Take care and keep in touch!!