Friday, August 21, 2009

Scrapbook pages

So I have kind of become a bit obsessed with digital scrapbooking lately. I had looked into it awhile ago, but not too much and now that I have a little more time on my hands, I have found so many awesome things! Maybe I'm behind a lot of you here, but I love it! There are TONS of free "kits" out there that you can use to put together your own pages. There are also pre-made pages as well that you can just stick your own pictures in. And there are plenty of ideas to copy! Everything I have done is completely free, and I use software called GIMP, which is basically the free version of Photoshop. I had learned it in school, but I had to re-learn and teach myself some new things. It took a little while to pick up, but I've been able to put together a few cute pages and I'm still going strong!

We went to Yellowstone/Island Park with Dan's family last week and then met up with my family in Jackson Hole and had an amazing time. I still haven't posted those pics yet, but a few are on the pages below.











No comments: