Thursday, May 21, 2009

Busyness!!

Well we're back from an AWESOME trip to California and I've started my new job at Flying J. The trip was amazing and probably one of the best vacations I've ever had! Here is an overview of what we did:

-3 different beaches (Venice, Newport & Huntington)
-Disneyland
-California Adventure
-Hung out with our friends who were honeymooning
-Visited with my aunt, uncle, cousin, his wife and their son at Disneyland
-SeaWorld
-San Diego Zoo
-San Diego Temple
-Newport Temple
-Laguna Beach
-Spent a day with my sister at the beach while she was there before a cruise!

Whew I think that's about it! We had a total blast and it was hard to come back to reality. We got in really late Sunday night and I started work Monday morning! So far I'm really enjoying it there and it's funny because I'm the only woman and it's just a bunch of old guys! I mean that in a good way, but it's funny because I'm very out of place, but I don't mind it! They all golf and have kids and grandkids and it's just really funny that I'm in the middle of it at meetings and stuff. We went to lunch and it was 10 old guys and me! Funny. But I think I'm really going to enjoy it here and so far I love it!

I have tons of awesome pictures I want to post, but I haven't had time since I'm commuting to Ogden from Logan (we're moving next week yay!) and I'm going to bed really early! But I'll get the pictures up soon!

No comments: