Sunday, August 17, 2008

Dan my handyman

So I drive a wonderful little 2001 Ford Focus. It gets great gas mileage and has actually been quite wonderful until almost a year ago when it started breaking down all the time. We (and by "we" I mean my mom before Dan and I were married) have put a lot of money into repairs in the last year, and we decided we would try to sell it if it breaks down again. Lo and behold, we had some strange problems starting last week and we took it in to get checked out. They said the spark plugs needed to be changed and they quoted us almost $200 for it. Dan was sure he could do it himself, so we paid the $45 for them to tell us what was wrong, then Dan went and bought the supplies and did it himself! I was very proud and it saved us a lot of money. What a man! Working on the car.



No comments: