Friday, December 2, 2011

Silhouette Cameo

Have you heard of the Silhouette Cameo? It's the newest Silhouette craft cutter which is similar to a Cricut. The best part is that there are no expensive cartridges and you can just purchase images from their store for $1, or make your own images and cut them!  It cuts paper, vinyl, fabric and there are so many AWESOME projects and things to do with it! I have wanted one for quite a while and finally got an early Christmas present and bought one during a good sale on Black Friday!

There are so many awesome things you can do with a Silhouette and I can’t wait to try them all. I just found out that it should be waiting for me when I get home and I’m STOKED. I'm beside myself with excitement and I can't wait to make some of the awesomeness that I have seen in the blog world. I will probably be using to make some Christmas presents as well!

 

Temporary tattoos (Dan is really excited about this one).

Heat transfer to make your own shirts.

Etched glass

Fabric/paper bunting and banners.

There are tons of great ideas for all kinds of different things and the possibilities are endless! I can’t wait to get started…

2 comments:

Nicole S. said...

Merry Christmas to you!!! How exciting. Should make for a fun weekend.

Diane Dimond said...

You lucky gal! Now your house is going to get even cuter!