Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Family Fun! Our newest nephew, Everett Michael Price was born on Thursday! We went to visit him on Saturday and I had a cough so I wasn’t going to hold him. But Jon sells medical supplies so he had these sweet masks and I just wore on so I could hold the babe! I looked great in it :) Everett is so sweet and cute and tiny and I love him!IMG_4949 Dan and I went down to Lehi on Saturday night for Addy’s 4th birthday. It was really fun and crazy (as usual)! The kids love my camera so they took it and took a bunch of cute pictures of everyone. I decided that the best pictures are taken by kids! They make everyone smile genuine smiles and I love their pictures the best!IMG_4977 Me and Mia. She is a good baby, but it’s hard to get a smile out of her except for Becky! She freaks out and laughs and wiggles when she sees her mom! It’s so cute!IMG_4950 Addy blowing out the candles on her butteryfly/M&Ms cake!IMG_4952 The girles were so cute with Honey and Papa (Dan’s grandparenIMG_4953ts). IMG_4954 IMG_4955 Mia the cute little chunk.IMG_4958 IMG_4959 We gave Addy a Barbie Diva set with nail polish and all that. She really liked it! IMG_4960 IMG_4962These are the great shots the girls took of each other! Emily (left) is such a poser and always models and strikes poses! She took the pic of Addy and told Addy how to stand! It was so funny!IMG_4965 IMG_4967 Me and Addy, Joseph and Grandpa (or Dad depending on who you are….) IMG_4968 IMG_4969Dave and Ryan, Grandma (Mom) and Great-Grandpa (Grandpa) Goates! IMG_4970 IMG_4972Mike and Becky. IMG_4973IMG_4974 Katelyn and Dan. IMG_4961

And my favorite picture last..me and Sarah and Emily. I love my nieces and nephews so much (if you didn’t notice by how many pictures I post of them)! The are just so precious and give me so much love and just make me happy! I’m so lucky to be an aunt!

No comments: