Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Hoppy Easter!

Easter was a lot of fun and we were able to do an Easter egg hunt with Danny's family on Saturday evening then have a delicious Easter dinner on Sunday with my family. Watching the kids hunt for Easter eggs was so much fun and I take so many pictures of them, it's like they're my kids! But I love them and have a blast with them.

Unloading all the Easter eggs into the baskets (with the help of Grandma).Isn't she darling?! Sarah is so funny and tiny and just a doll. I love her huge brown eyes! She ate so much chocolate, I couldn't believe it! Then on Easter Sunday she got into Emily's and ate all of Emily's chocolate too!

All the cute kiddles lined up after getting all their Easter eggs outside.






They just couldn't wait to get outside and find all the eggs!

No comments: