Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Random Stuff

I know I haven't posted forever, but no one reads this thing anyway :). Life is crazy busy but we are halfway through the semester! Woo hoo! Here are few random things from the past few weeks: This is a quail or woodpecker or some strange bird that was sleeping in my sister-in-laws porch. It was so weird and when we walked by it, it started flying and going crazy. It was stuck in their little porch area for about 5 minutes just flapping around. Then it finally figured out how to fly out and it flew into the night. Weird.

Has anyone ever heard of Carhartt brand? For some reason, my husband became obsessed with Cal-Ranch stores and he really wanted some of these pants. Kind of sick if you ask me. I'm not sure why he likes them so much, but he said he would never want anything ever again, so I gave in. They are pretty nasty, but he loves them. I just hope he doesn't wear them in public. People like this usually wear Carhartts. My husband loves it. The weird thing is he's not a cowboy or country boy at all! But I guess that's what living in Cache Valley does for you....Here he is demonstrating his beloved Carhartts.

And finally, Dan decided to have a banana split for dinner. Perfect.

No comments: